With a canvas of prehistoric wooly mammoth ivory, these knives depict a classic mermaid on one side and the map of Nantucket Island on the other. Made with a Laguiole-en-Aubrac knife, considered to be among the finest cutlery in the world. Features an original scrimshaw engraving by David Smith, infused with a subtle touch of color.
- Scrimshaw done in prehistoric Wooly Mammoth ivory
- Original pieces hand-engraved by David Smith
- Hand-rubbed oil paint color infusion
- Laguiole Knife with logo-imprinted, stainless steel blade
- Set comes with 6 Laguiole Steak Knives
All scrimshaw is hand-carved to order and can take 2-3 weeks for delivery. For custom scrimshaw art inquiries or rush orders please contact us through our Contact Page and we will get back to you within 24 hours.